Fast Pass Driving School is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The following informs all pupils of how Fast Pass Driving School uses and protects all details that you provide us with when you use this website. Please read the statement below carefully; by accessing the website you show that you understand its nature and adhere to the statement.
· We only collect personal information that you provide voluntarily, such as when you use our contact form or make an enquiry over the phone. This may include the following information: your name, address, postcode, phone number, email address & preferred transmission. This is to ensure we can provide the service in your preferred area and for instructors to be in touch to arrange lessons.
· We may ask about any driving convictions or other important information that may affect your ability or suitability to drive.
· We reserve the right to exchange your personal information with independent driving instructors only who are taking a franchise with Fast Pass Driving School.
· We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
· When you provide us with any data we’ll always make clear why we need it and will obtain your consent to use it. If you provide consent on behalf of another person, you must ensure that you have their authorisation to do so. We reserve the right to request confirmation to ensure and verify that you have that authorisation.
· We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
· Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
· We retain your information for a period of up to 2 years. If you wish for your data to be removed or wish to withdraw consent before this time, please do this by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
· When you make payment for a service online or over the phone (Driving Instructor Training payment or payment to a driving instructor for driving lessons) personal details
and credit or debit card information is private and secure. We are committed to providing this security for you. We use a card authorisation processor to ensure all the details given are safe and secure. We do not keep or hold any credit or debit card details and can provide on request the privacy policies of our payment providers.
· You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email: email@example.com
· If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
· In the unlikely event that you believe your information has been misused. Please contact us immediately by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason(s) you believe why. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay.